1. Make sure your Huawei E5573 Mobile WiFi Router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network sim card on your Huawei E5573 WiFi router. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5573 gateway with your PC / IPAD / iPhone / Android smartphone.
5. Connect your device to PC and login to the device’s dashboard and go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open up E5573 router Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5573 Mobile WiFi Router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free codes into your Huawei E5573, otherwise it will be locked permanently. Unlock code of E5573 can be generated by IMEI but it will be costly. So, we have mentioned some process in which you need to change the firmware with universal firmware then only SIMlock can be generated. Furthermore, unlocking process is different for submodels of E5573.