By default, WhatsApp messenger saves images, videos and other media on your phone’s gallery which consumes some amount of available storage on your phone aside the fact that it reveals your privacy likewise and anybody who got hold of your phone can have access to those saved media. In this tutorial, i will be sharing and revealing with you how you can Hide Whatsapp Images and Videos from your iphone and Android phone Gallery.
Additionally, remember that you will be only hiding it not deleting it so you are going to lose them at all. Ones you have applied this trick then you will be ensuring the complete security and privacy of your Whatsapp images and videos and can easily make them private. You simply need to apply these steps in order to make it work from your side.
Real Also: How To Activate WhatsApp Voice Calling
So, here are the steps which you need to follow in order to hide Whatsapp Images and videos from your phone’s gallery and can easily maintain your privacy afterwards. Now without taking your more time I would request you to get towards the below steps to explore more about it.
Hide Whatsapp Images from iPhone Gallery
The first category of this article is hiding Whatsapp images and videos from iPhone’s gallery. So, if you have iPhone and you are using Whatsapp on it then follow these steps to make it work for your phone too.
- First of all, go to Settings and tap on Privacy button.
- After that, tap on Photos and then you will have different sources of Photos simply you need to look forWhatsapp and ones you found it then toggle it off.
- Now your all Whatsapp photos will be hidden from there.
Hide Whatsapp Images and Videos from Android Gallery
So, these steps are for the Android users. If you are an Android users and want to hide Whatsapp images and videos from your Android phone’s gallery then follow these steps:
- First of all, Download any File Manager app on your Android phone which is required for this process. I would recommend you to download ES File Explorer.
- Ones it is installed on your phone. You need to launch it and then go to SD Card under Home section and then tap on Whatsapp and after that tap on Media.
- Afterwards, there you will be able to see a Whatsapp Images folder. You simply tap on that folder for few seconds and then you’ll have some options, tap on rename and then you need to put ( . ) in front of that folder’s name, it would be look like this; .Whatsapp Images
- Now the Whatsapp images will be hidden from your Android phone, in order to revert the changes simply remove that ( . ) and it will be reverted.
And that is the trick you can use to hide your whatsapp images and videos from your iphone and android devices. Feel free to comment and share this article with your loved ones using any of the social media button below.