Tecno took the center stage yesterday as it unveils it flagship device in the Phantom series, the Phantom 5 at Sheraton Hotel, Lagos venue for the event and launching.
Mytechportal.com couldn’t make it to the event due to tight scheduled and other events which took our time. But from reports gathered from other tech bloggers, the Tecno Phantom 5 is a premium smartphone device meant to set revolution in the phantom series, considering it specs and price of N69,900, one should truly expects the best experience in world of smartphones so far from Tecno.
The Tecno Phantom 5 is a 64bit 4G LTE dual SIM smartphone packed with the power of an Octa-core processor running at 1.3GHz speed, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13MP rear camera supported by 8MP front camera with flashlight. Phontom 5 features a 5.5 inch screen size with resolution of 1080×1920 display, fingerprint scanning features as well.
Battery performance is quite ok as well as the 3000mAh should last a standby time of 2 days with features of an Ultra-Power Saving mode.
Phantom 5 runs Android 5.1 Lollipop (though not sure if it support OTA).
Checkout the full specification of the Phantom 5 below;
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- 4G: LTE
- SIM Type: Dual SIM; Micro SIM
- OS: Android Lollipop 5.1
- Dimensions: 151 x 75.8 x 6.8 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels (401 PPI), Full HD capacitive touchscreen
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Processor Type: 64 Bit Octa-core 1.3 GHz CPU
- Processor Name: Mediatek 6753
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T720
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 64GB
- Rear: 13 megapixel, autofocus, dual LED flash
- Video recording: 1080P HD
- Front-facing: 8 megapixel with soft flash
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr, wb-amr, midi, HIFI 2.0, DOLBY Surround Digital
- Loudspeaker: Yes; HIFI 2.0, DOLBY Surround Digital
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint Sensor at the back
- Ultra lower power mode
- Availability: September 2015
- Battery: Li-Ion 3000 mAh