With the Xperia Z4 smartphone still trending and generating buzz among smartphones lovers most especially Sony fans, Sony has landed into the market, the Xperia Z4 tablet which runs on Android Lollipop 5.0.2.
Most tech lovers who already got hold of a copy revealed they weren’t particularly satisfied with the low 224ppi of the predecessor, rather thin even by last year’s standards and we’re happy to note that the tablet’s display resolution has been brought up to date and is now 2,560 x 1,600 pixels.
[ Check Out Also: Sony Xperia Z4 Smartphone ]
The Sony Xperia Z4 tablets comes in two variants; We have the LTE version of the tablet which comes with 3G cellular connectivity features. There’s also a WI-Fi only model. A single review here serves both of them as nothing special between them aside the 3G.
The Xperia Z4 tablets features a Snapdragon 810processor which has now replaced the S801 of the Xperia Z2 Tablet.
- Quad-band 2G/3G, hepta-band 4G connectivity, LTE Cat.6 for download speeds up to 300Mbps
- 10.1″ 16M-color capacitive touchscreen Triluminos display, 2,560 x 1,600 resolution, 299pixel density; X-Reality engine
- Android OS v5.0.2 Lollipop with custom UI
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset; quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57, 3 GB RAM, Adreno 430 GPU
- IP68 certification, dust- and waterproof tablet
- 8.1MP autofocus camera with Exmor RS sensor; Info-eye, AR effects
- 1080p video recording @ 30fps, continuous autofocus and stereo sound
- 5.1MP front-facing camera, 1080p video recording
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA; Wireless TV-out
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- 32GB of built-in storage; microSD card slot
- MHL-enabled microUSB port
- Bluetooth v4.0
- NFC & ANT+ support
- FM radio
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Front-facing stereo speakers
- Accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic
- 6,000mAh Li-Ion battery
Pricing: Official price for the controversial tablet is set €579 or £499