The bar is set for 2015 and already a lot is said about Galaxy S6 by Samsung, but have you heard what experts say about the much talk anticipated phone? Lets do a recap about review, rumors and specification in glance.
Samsung is known for introducing amazing phones to the ever challenging global market every year & YES! there are many loyal customers of Samsung who hate Apple or any of their enemies by sticking up their big, smart and sleek designed phones anywhere. When it comes down to a one-to-one showdown between smartphones saying they stand out with some extra-ordinary features always. People are always agitated with any Samsung launch & speaking of Samsung, well it is always ready to deliver classiness & technology in a single package, for a instance say the Galaxy S6.
It is rumored that the Galaxy S6 mobile phone will be the best ever by Samsung, in all of their “S” series with some mind-boggling features, all listed and analysed below:-
1) Upgraded Camera — S6 is reportedly claim to have the same IMX240 sensor as the Note 4 but the resolution could be of 20 Megapixels. — 20 Megapixels for the back and 5 or 8 Megapixels for the front respectively. — This camera would be capable of taking ‘DSLR’ quality pictures.
2) Faster processor
— It is rumored to have a Exynos 7420 octa-core 64-bit processor or a new Snapdragon 810 64-bit chip.
— This Processors are based on 20nm technology and has 64-bit architecture.
3) More Internal Storage Memory — It may have a 32GB of internal storage facility.
4) RAM & Operating System — It will surely have Android 5.0 Lollipop with a 3GB or a 4GB RAM making it more faster than S5 previous version.
5) Quad HD screen + Screen Size — The screen is said to sport a Quad HD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. After introducing it in the Note 4, it is no surprise that it may follow in S6 as well. — The Screen size is probably rumored to be between 5.3 and 5.5 inches.
6) Battery Life — 3300 to 3500 mAh battery. — The battery is pretty decent & suits the specs of the phone as it has a powerful processor plus high RAM with intense picture quality.
7) Extended screens — Screens that extend upto the side of the phones, which allows touch screen unlocking, volume control & many more features.
Although People still stay Samsung will have a flexible display, but it is sure to have extended displays.Talking about the Body, it is said it would have new elements like ‘Graphene’ in it’s design rather than plastic, which would eventually increase the phone’s price. The new OS (Lollipop) which will of course directly run from the box, is set to introduce new improved notification and a 64 bit architecture support.Some fans say that they will be pleased to see the stereo speakers in front of the new phone, just like M8 of HTC but Samsung will probably stick with the tradition keeping it on the back.Also talking about the Water resistance which was introduced in S5, well this will be continued in S6 as well.
The company had promised to launch the previous version S5 in March 2014, but due to some technical issues it came out in April 2014, so as per the tradition the phones are rumored to be launched in March or April 2015 and it won’t be a wallet friendly fee given the nature of Galaxy ‘S’ range.