Content delivery network (CDN) is a group of system of distributed servers spread across different geo-continental zone that deliver webpages and other Web content to a user based on the geographic locations of the user, the origin of the webpage and a content delivery server. Website speed and load time plays a crucial role when it comes to search engine optimization and user experience.
Integrating a content delivery network like MaxCDN, reduces the risk of websites being slowed down when experiencing heavy traffic from social media outlets. With a responsive and dedicated 5 star customer support service via email, phone or livechat, MaxCDN is indeed the content delivery network provider to go along with.
Some Benefits of using MaxCDN
- Speed – Once we started using a CDN on our site, the site got faster.
- Crash Resistance – If it wasn’t for the proper CDN and caching setup, then our site would crash so many times. MaxCDN allows us to distribute the load to multiple servers instead of having 100% traffic to our main server thus making it less likely to crash.
- Improved User Experience – With MaxCDN, a reduction in bounce rate and more engaging user experience is a sure deal thereby increasing pageviews and numbers of pages viewed by each user. So clearly a fast site means improved user experience.
- Improvement in SEO – Google has clearly stated that faster sites tend to rank higher in Search Engines. This is the case with mytechportal.com ever since we integrated MaxCDN server.
- Super customer support: Their 24/7 award winning customer support are ready and on ground to help you on setup and integration as well as any other support to ensure your website smooth running
Ready to give MaxCDN a trial? Of course they have a 100 percent money back guarantee in case you’re not satisfy with their service you get full refund of your money. Follow our affiliate Link to subscribe to their service.