The 5-inch version of the Lenovo A3900 4G LTE has been announced. The smartphone fit in for the middle class or those who don’t intend to spend over $100 budget on smartphone as it was even peg at just $80.
FEATURES: With 1.2GHz octa-core processor from MediaTek MT6752 chipset, a 5-inch (480 x 854) display, 512MB of RAM and 4GB of expandable memory, the phone also make sense to runs some basic smart application. The Lenovo A3900 features a 2300mAh battery.
In terms of camera, the budget device features a 5MP rear unit and a 2MP front shooter. It runs Android 4.4 with the Chinese company’s own Vibe UI on top, and supports 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and OTG connectivity.
FULL SPECS BELOW;
- Available in Black and Pearl White, Silver Colour
- Operating Frequency :- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz , 3G: WCDMA 900/2100 MHz, 4G LTE
- Dimensions :- 142.8 x 71.8 x 8.95 mm
- Weight :- 157 Grams
- Dual SIM (Micro + Mini SIM) with Dual Standby
- 5.0-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display, resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Pixel Density :-196PPI
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6752 processor
- Android v4.4 Kitkat OS with Lenovo Vibe UI
- 5 MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash
- 2 MP Front camera
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB Internal memory, Expandable Up To 32 GB
- Li-Polymer 2300 mAh battery
- 4G, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth v4.0, USB OTG
- Gravity sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Accelerometer