Hello I’m going to teach you on how to use your blackberry 10 smartphone as hotspot device to connect any wifi enable devices such as android phones,xbox console,psp,etc before you get started make sure you have data plan on your blackberry phone ,then follow the steps.
- Go to setting on your blackberry
- Choose or tap on networks and connection
- Under connectivity services you would see mobile hotspot
- Tap on it then u see configure below tap again
- Then create a name for your hotspot
- Create a password
- Then save
You’re done then switch on your hotspot to allow another search devices sees it
On the android device you wanted to connect switch on the WiFi then it will automatically search available WiFi connection then choose the one you create and enter your password the connect. Finish.
Thanks I still remain your mainman baldcode.