Sharing apps with friends and other users on your iPhone, iPad or iPod is fun and kind gesture to exhibit considering the facts that some apps in the Apple’s App Store is costly compare to it rival in other App Market like the Google Play Store. There are tons of apps available on Apple’s App Store and when you find any amazing app then you get super excited and want to share it with your friends and family members. So, that you both can enjoy that app together.
This tutorial is a straight to point article that reveals and shows you how you can easily share apps on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device. Sharing apps on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device isn’t a very difficult process and you can easily do it directly within the App Store. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
( Related Topic: How to Lock Apps on Jailbroken iPhone with AppLock )
LET’S GET STARTED;
So, if you want to share apps with your friends using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device then follow the below given steps.
- First of all, open up your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device and then go to your device home screen.
- After that, tap on the App Store button.
- Now, in the App Store search for any app which you want to share with your friends and cousin and then open it.
- After finding your desired app then tap on the curved arrow like icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, click on the Share icon and then you will see some sharing options like, Facebook, Twitter, Message and Mail.
- Now, select any of the sharing option which you think suits you better.
- That’s it! You are done!
That is all about sharing apps with other users on iPone and other Apple devices like iPad, iPod. Feel free to drop any comment. suggestion or idea. If you enjoy this article, do share with your loves via any of the sharing button below.