If you are one of those people who want to play some music, but a large stereo or Bluetooth speaker is not available, then AmpMe could help you out. AmpMe lets you play music across multiple devices at once. Below is how to get it done:
- Download AmpMe for your Android or iOS device.
- Open the app, tap the Host a Party button, and you will be prompted to connect your SoundCloud account.
- Choose the tracks you like, musicians you follow, or search for something new, and the stream will begin.
- Share the four-digit code in AmpMe with nearby friends using the app, and they’ll hear the music you’re streaming.
- If the sync drops, you can resync with the touch of a button in the app.
While the promotional video for AmpMe does show people using the app in remote places, if all devices are connected to one Wi-Fi, you’ll probably get the best results. This helps stop music sync issues that occur with different data speeds across mobile networks.