Hello everyone i’m going to show you the step on how to download and install whatsapp on ipad that has no sim card able.
- Now start the iPad and do a fresh installation of WhatsApp app on it. Download it through iTunes and if it was already there then uninstall and re-install it.
- Once WhatsApp is ready then connect iPad via USB cable to your computer.
- Start i-funbox software and within there you’ll find iPad’s files and folders. From there find out WhatsApp related folders and copy them. Paste the folders on the desktop of your computer.
- Now it’s time to disconnect the iPad from computer once that copy is finished.
- Start iTunes app store on your computer and find out WhatsApp app via its search tool. Download the WhatsApp and you’ll see that .ipa file of WhatsApp installation is downloaded.
- Copy the file from the folder in the program files of your computer where iTunes apps are saved and copy that folder on the desktop again.
- It’s time to connect your iPad now via the USB cable, use official cable.
- Start i-funbox app again and using the ‘App install’ feature click on WhatsApp’s installer file you saved on desktop to start installation of WhatsApp on iPad.
- Within few minutes app will be installed on your iPad. Now under the ‘user applications’ find out WhatsApp app and replace these files and folders with the iPad ones which you saved on desktop earlier.
- That’s it! You’re done with the process now and I hope you didn’t found any trouble, if found any then mention it below in comment section. Don’t forget to share this guide with your social friends.
Good luck and continue to visit mytechportal.com