To open a GTeasysavers account, simply dial *737*0#
Leading financial institution and Leading mobile telecom operator, GTBank and Etisalat Nigeria respectively has put heads together to launched the GTeasysavers account.
The GTeasysavers account is designed specifically for Etisalat subscribers, allowing them to open a GTbank account via their mobile phone.
As long as you are a registered Etisalat subscriber, you can save for financial and non- financial goals and also enjoy friendly data, SMS and call rates while gathering interest on balances in your account at the end of a specified period.
How It Works:
Dial *737*0# from an etisalat line and follow the simple procedures to carry out any transaction you’d like to.
Functions and Benefits of the GTeasysavers Account
- seamless account opening – no documentation required.
- save on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- enjoy interest rate of 3.9% per annum.
- receive ₦200 free airtime when you save ₦5,000 in your account.
- receive double airtime on every recharge immediately a customer opens a GTeasysavers account.
- deposit and withdraw from any GTbank branch, GTexpress locations or etisalat experience centres.
Fees and tariff via the GTeasysavers Account platform
|Account to Account transfer (within GTbank)||free|
|Account to Account transfer (other banks)||₦105|
|Cash withdrawals (before 90 day tenure)||free|
|cash withdrawals via agents (before 90day tenure)||₦100|
|cash deposit via agents||free|
GTeasysavers account limits are in line with CBN’s level 1 KYC requirements which are listed below;
a. maximum deposit per transaction is ₦20,000.00 at registered mobile money agents.
b. maximum account balance is ₦200,000.00 at any point in time.
For more information;
Visit any etisalat experience centre, GTbank branch, GTexpress locations
Call 200 from your etisalat line.
Call GTconnect on 0700-482666328, 234-1-4480000, 08029002900, 08039003900